Read here for Latest Updates on Anna University Results 2014 Tamilnadu
Ministry of Railways
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Indian Railways Centralised Employment Notice No. 02/2012
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up of various jobs in different Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and Zonal Railways and other Railway organisation. Application should be sent directly to the respective RRBs / Zonal Ofifces :
1. Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant : 156 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 GP Rs.4200/-
2. Jr. Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant : 18 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 GP Rs.4200/-
3. Metallurgical Supervisor Gr.II (Research) : 13 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 GP Rs.4600/-
4. Scientific Supervisor (Ergonomics/ Training) : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 GP Rs.4600/-
5. Scientific Assistant Gr.I (Training) : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 GP Rs.4200/-
6. Scientific Supervisor (Psycho) : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 GP Rs.4600/-
7. Chemical Supervisor Gr.II (Research) : 09 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 GP Rs.4600/-
8. Artist (Psycho) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 GP Rs.2800/-
9. Lab Assistant III (Mechanical) : 17 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 GP Rs. 1900/-
Application Fee : Rs.60/- (for posts 1-7) Rs.40/- (for posts 8-9) for the General and OBC candidates only in the form of IPO / DD in favour of Assistant Secretary/Secretary/ Member Secretary/ Chairman of concerned RRB where candidate wants to apply. No examination fees for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped / Women / Minorities / Economically backward classes candidates having annual family income less than Rs. 50000/-.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to the Assistant Secretary/ Member Secretary of the concerned RRB where candidate want to apply on or before 21/05/2012 (05/06/2012 for the candidates from far-flung areas). Candidates can also apply online at respective RRB websites. The envelope containing the application should be clearly super-scribed “Application for the Post/s of ___________Category No./s ________Centralised Employment Notice No. 02/2012 of RRB/ , Community (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM)”.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 21st of May, 2012.
All of Above Vacancies are released from different board and Zonal Offices of Railway Recruitment Board.
Candidates are suggested to send their Application only in prescribed format to their respective board or Zonal Offices
The Detailed Advertisement publish in employment news paper dated 10-03-2012 and its also available at all RRB websitesof all the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs). The list of all RRB with their website is available at http://rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html.